USA: ShopLink.com and Manufacturers Conduct Research On Consumer Direct Channel
Today, ShopLink.com, a leading provider of superior quality groceries, household consumables and services, announced select findings of in-depth diary panel research conducted by Gang & Gang Research in Salem, MA. The survey was developed in conjunction with ShopLink.com strategic alliance partners including Ocean Spray, Kraft Foods, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, and Ralston-Purina, and uncovered consumer shopping behavior and motivations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods