USA: ShopLink.com and Manufacturers Conduct Research On Consumer Direct Channel
Today, ShopLink.com, a leading provider of superior quality groceries, household consumables and services, announced select findings of in-depth diary panel research conducted by Gang & Gang Research in Salem, MA. The survey was developed in conjunction with ShopLink.com strategic alliance partners including Ocean Spray, Kraft Foods, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, and Ralston-Purina, and uncovered consumer shopping behavior and motivations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch