THAILAND/EU: Shrimp farmers call for retaliation against EU controls
The Thai Shrimp Farmers Association has called on the Thai government to retaliate against EU restrictions placed on Thai shrimp exports. The EU began inspections of all foods originating from Thailand after it reported finding the banned weight-gain chemical Nitrofuran in Thai chicken and shrimp. Recently, the EU said that it may ease restrictions because of measures introduced in Thailand to check the quality of its exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth