THAILAND/EU: Shrimp farmers call for retaliation against EU controls
The Thai Shrimp Farmers Association has called on the Thai government to retaliate against EU restrictions placed on Thai shrimp exports. The EU began inspections of all foods originating from Thailand after it reported finding the banned weight-gain chemical Nitrofuran in Thai chicken and shrimp. Recently, the EU said that it may ease restrictions because of measures introduced in Thailand to check the quality of its exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund