USA/MEXICO: Shrimp producers to buy Ocean Garden Products
Bancomext, the Mexican national development bank, has announced its agreement to sell Ocean Garden Products, a leading seafood importer and distributor based in San Diego, California, to a consortium of leading Mexican shrimp producers for US$15.1m in cash and the assumption of close to US$100m in debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth