FRANCE: SIAL themes include health, innovation and convenience
"It's my first visit to SIAL and I am impressed by its size," declared French agricultural minister Dominique Bussereau, as he cut the ribbon to inaugurate the international food show in Paris yesterday (22 October). With some 5,256 exhibitors from 99 countries preparing to meet over 130,000 potential customers, the atmosphere was already bustling as Bussereau spoke, just-food's Peter Crosskey observed first-hand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival