FRANCE: SIAL themes include health, innovation and convenience
"It's my first visit to SIAL and I am impressed by its size," declared French agricultural minister Dominique Bussereau, as he cut the ribbon to inaugurate the international food show in Paris yesterday (22 October). With some 5,256 exhibitors from 99 countries preparing to meet over 130,000 potential customers, the atmosphere was already bustling as Bussereau spoke, just-food's Peter Crosskey observed first-hand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund