THAILAND: Siam Chicken Products to build chicken processing plant
Chickens and chicken feed producer Siam Chicken Products has announced that it is investing 17m baht (US$392,400) in building a chicken processing plant in Krabi. The move will allow the company to expand its offering with processed chicken products, and the plant will produce 9,070 tonnes of processed chicken meat a year for sale in Krabi and other nearby provinces.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm