THAILAND: Siam Makro posts better-than-expected Q1 net profit
Thai discount retailer Siam Makro has posted a better-than-expected 1.7% rise in first-quarter net profit. Siam Makro reported first-quarter net profit of 189.7m baht (US$4.5m), compared to 187m baht in the year-ago period. Analysts had forecast first-quarter net profit of around 181m baht.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods