UK: Sighs of relief, but foot and mouth needs a full inquiry - paper
UK farmers, exporters and those in the tourism sector breathed a sigh of relief yesterday as the foot and mouth outbreak was officially declared to be at an end. It was certainly good news, but newspapers and industry observers were quick to urge caution to prevent a further outbreak ever escalating to such devastating impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses