UK: Signature Restaurants report Belgo, Bierodrome sales slump
Signature Restaurants, the group behind upmarket restaurant The Ivy, has reported a slump in profits at its Belgo and Bierodrome outlets and said it will close one of its upmarket bars. Like-for-like sales at the Belgo and Bierodrome restaurants and bars fell by 18% in the six months to 30 December, prompting new CEO Andy Bassadone to sell the Collection bar-restaurant on the popular Brompton Road, acquired just three years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units