UK: Signature Restaurants report Belgo, Bierodrome sales slump
Signature Restaurants, the group behind upmarket restaurant The Ivy, has reported a slump in profits at its Belgo and Bierodrome outlets and said it will close one of its upmarket bars. Like-for-like sales at the Belgo and Bierodrome restaurants and bars fell by 18% in the six months to 30 December, prompting new CEO Andy Bassadone to sell the Collection bar-restaurant on the popular Brompton Road, acquired just three years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk