Simplot launches John West lunch offering
Simplot Australia has launched John West Tuna Brown Rice & Quinoa
J.R. Simplot has launched a range of tuna-based meals under the John West brand in Australia to target lunchtime consumers.?
The Tuna Brown Rice & Quinoa range comprises three variants - Moroccan, Thai Red Curry and Mediterranean. It is free from artificial flavours or preservatives.
Katie Saunders, general manager shelf grocery at Simplot, said: "The new range of John West’s Tuna Brown Rice & Quinoa is the perfect whole meal option for people who desire a delicious, healthy meal but don’t have enough time to prepare it. We have taken the time out of meal preparation and packed in the best, tasty fresh tuna, sauce and veggies with the nutritional goodness of ancient grains.
"Each serve is packed with protein and offers a healthy carbohydrate alternative, meaning you feel fuller for longer. It’s really simple to prepare and can be eaten straight out of the tub."
The range has an RRP of A$4.39 (US$3.36) for a 200g serving.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre