USA: Singing the virtues of milk, and motherhood
Soul diva Aretha Franklin, country singer Wynonna Judd and rhythm and blues singer Aaron Neville have been enlisted in the latest bid to encourage consumption of milk. The trio literally sing the praises of "the white stuff" in the latest radio adverts developed as part of the Got milk?/Milk Moustache campaign on behalf of two US dairy groups; Dairy Management Inc, which represents dairy farmers, and the Milk Processor Education Program, which consists of milk processors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action