USA: Single-use foodservice packaging industry still healthy
The single-use foodservice packaging industry is looking and feeling very healthy these days, according to the Falls Church, Va.-based Foodservice & Packaging Institute (FPI). The industry is experiencing steady, modest growth in volume and profit for the second year in a row, both in the US and Europe. At the same time, US Census Bureau data shows the evolution of a global foodservice packaging industry as single-use products begin to be exported and imported throughout markets worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins