USA: Single-use foodservice packaging industry still healthy
The single-use foodservice packaging industry is looking and feeling very healthy these days, according to the Falls Church, Va.-based Foodservice & Packaging Institute (FPI). The industry is experiencing steady, modest growth in volume and profit for the second year in a row, both in the US and Europe. At the same time, US Census Bureau data shows the evolution of a global foodservice packaging industry as single-use products begin to be exported and imported throughout markets worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp