EU: Sir Terry Leahy and Franck Riboud to co-chair ECR Europe
This week the Executive Board of ECR Europe announced that two of the consumer goods industry's best-known CEOs have agreed to serve as the next co-chairs of the world's leading "Efficient Consumer Response" movement. Sir Terry Leahy, CEO of Tesco Stores, and Franck Riboud, chairman and CEO of Groupe Danone, will take the helm in a formal handover on-stage on the closing day of the 2002 ECR Europe Conference and Marketplace in Barcelona, 22-24 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO