EU: Sir Terry Leahy and Franck Riboud to co-chair ECR Europe
This week the Executive Board of ECR Europe announced that two of the consumer goods industry's best-known CEOs have agreed to serve as the next co-chairs of the world's leading "Efficient Consumer Response" movement. Sir Terry Leahy, CEO of Tesco Stores, and Franck Riboud, chairman and CEO of Groupe Danone, will take the helm in a formal handover on-stage on the closing day of the 2002 ECR Europe Conference and Marketplace in Barcelona, 22-24 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations