EU: Sir Terry Leahy and Franck Riboud to co-chair ECR Europe
This week the Executive Board of ECR Europe announced that two of the consumer goods industry's best-known CEOs have agreed to serve as the next co-chairs of the world's leading "Efficient Consumer Response" movement. Sir Terry Leahy, CEO of Tesco Stores, and Franck Riboud, chairman and CEO of Groupe Danone, will take the helm in a formal handover on-stage on the closing day of the 2002 ECR Europe Conference and Marketplace in Barcelona, 22-24 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up