USA: Sizzler CFO resigns to join new company outside restaurant industry
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) today announced that Steven R. Selcer will resign his position as chief financial officer, effective Oct. 15, 2000, to join a new company outside the restaurant industry. Sizzler has employed a search firm to locate possible candidates for the CFO position. "We wish Steve the best of luck in his new endeavors outside of the restaurant industry and intend to fill his position with an equally talented CFO as we continue to expand our operations in the U.S. and abroad," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods