USA: Sizzler CFO resigns to join new company outside restaurant industry
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) today announced that Steven R. Selcer will resign his position as chief financial officer, effective Oct. 15, 2000, to join a new company outside the restaurant industry. Sizzler has employed a search firm to locate possible candidates for the CFO position. "We wish Steve the best of luck in his new endeavors outside of the restaurant industry and intend to fill his position with an equally talented CFO as we continue to expand our operations in the U.S. and abroad," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"