USA: Sizzler CFO resigns to join new company outside restaurant industry
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) today announced that Steven R. Selcer will resign his position as chief financial officer, effective Oct. 15, 2000, to join a new company outside the restaurant industry. Sizzler has employed a search firm to locate possible candidates for the CFO position. "We wish Steve the best of luck in his new endeavors outside of the restaurant industry and intend to fill his position with an equally talented CFO as we continue to expand our operations in the U.S. and abroad," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review