USA: Sizzler CFO resigns to join new company outside restaurant industry
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) today announced that Steven R. Selcer will resign his position as chief financial officer, effective Oct. 15, 2000, to join a new company outside the restaurant industry. Sizzler has employed a search firm to locate possible candidates for the CFO position. "We wish Steve the best of luck in his new endeavors outside of the restaurant industry and intend to fill his position with an equally talented CFO as we continue to expand our operations in the U.S. and abroad," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival