USA: Sizzler changes name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc.
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced at its annual shareholders' meeting that the company will change its name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc., effective Tuesday, Sept. 4. The company's ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange will remain "SZ." With the company's Sizzler® operations in the United States and Asia, KFC® restaurants in Australia, and Pat & Oscar's(SM) in California and Arizona, the new name more accurately reflects the company's international presence and position as a multinational, multiconcept restaurant company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations