USA: Sizzler changes name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc.
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced at its annual shareholders' meeting that the company will change its name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc., effective Tuesday, Sept. 4. The company's ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange will remain "SZ." With the company's Sizzler® operations in the United States and Asia, KFC® restaurants in Australia, and Pat & Oscar's(SM) in California and Arizona, the new name more accurately reflects the company's international presence and position as a multinational, multiconcept restaurant company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund