USA: Sizzler changes name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc.
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced at its annual shareholders' meeting that the company will change its name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc., effective Tuesday, Sept. 4. The company's ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange will remain "SZ." With the company's Sizzler® operations in the United States and Asia, KFC® restaurants in Australia, and Pat & Oscar's(SM) in California and Arizona, the new name more accurately reflects the company's international presence and position as a multinational, multiconcept restaurant company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review