USA: Sizzler changes name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc.
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced at its annual shareholders' meeting that the company will change its name to Worldwide Restaurant Concepts Inc., effective Tuesday, Sept. 4. The company's ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange will remain "SZ." With the company's Sizzler® operations in the United States and Asia, KFC® restaurants in Australia, and Pat & Oscar's(SM) in California and Arizona, the new name more accurately reflects the company's international presence and position as a multinational, multiconcept restaurant company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth