USA: Sizzler International announces bank financing
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE: SZ) today announced that it has entered into a new 7 year, $10 million term loan. This facility was arranged by Heller Financial Leasing Inc. Sizzler has currently drawn down $5 million under this facility, primarily to fund the completion of the Sizzler USA remodel program and the expansion of Oscar's, a highly successful and rapidly growing restaurant company which Sizzler acquired 82% of in May 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch