USA: Sizzler International announces bank financing
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) on Friday (5 January) announced that it has entered into a new 7 year, $10 million term loan. This facility was arranged by Heller Financial, Inc. (NYSE:HF) Sizzler has currently drawn down $5 million under this facility, primarily to fund the completion of the Sizzler USA remodel program and the expansion of Oscar's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega