USA: Sizzler International announces new CFO
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced the appointment of A. Keith Wall, 48, to chief financial officer. Wall replaces Steven Selcer, who left last year to pursue other interests. "Keith comes to Sizzler with extensive experience helping companies engineer significant and sustainable financial improvements," said Chuck Boppell, president and chief executive officer of Sizzler International. "He will play a key role in aligning our growth with our financial resources. We are pleased to have added another high-quality executive to our management team and look forward to his contributions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti