USA: Sizzler International announces new CFO
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced the appointment of A. Keith Wall, 48, to chief financial officer. Wall replaces Steven Selcer, who left last year to pursue other interests. "Keith comes to Sizzler with extensive experience helping companies engineer significant and sustainable financial improvements," said Chuck Boppell, president and chief executive officer of Sizzler International. "He will play a key role in aligning our growth with our financial resources. We are pleased to have added another high-quality executive to our management team and look forward to his contributions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO