USA: Sizzler International announces new CFO
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced the appointment of A. Keith Wall, 48, to chief financial officer. Wall replaces Steven Selcer, who left last year to pursue other interests. "Keith comes to Sizzler with extensive experience helping companies engineer significant and sustainable financial improvements," said Chuck Boppell, president and chief executive officer of Sizzler International. "He will play a key role in aligning our growth with our financial resources. We are pleased to have added another high-quality executive to our management team and look forward to his contributions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw