USA: Sizzler International announces new CFO
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced the appointment of A. Keith Wall, 48, to chief financial officer. Wall replaces Steven Selcer, who left last year to pursue other interests. "Keith comes to Sizzler with extensive experience helping companies engineer significant and sustainable financial improvements," said Chuck Boppell, president and chief executive officer of Sizzler International. "He will play a key role in aligning our growth with our financial resources. We are pleased to have added another high-quality executive to our management team and look forward to his contributions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target