USA: Sizzler International announces new CFO
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced the appointment of A. Keith Wall, 48, to chief financial officer. Wall replaces Steven Selcer, who left last year to pursue other interests. "Keith comes to Sizzler with extensive experience helping companies engineer significant and sustainable financial improvements," said Chuck Boppell, president and chief executive officer of Sizzler International. "He will play a key role in aligning our growth with our financial resources. We are pleased to have added another high-quality executive to our management team and look forward to his contributions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review