USA: Sizzler International appoints Kenneth Cole president and CEO of Sizzler USA
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced that Kenneth Cole has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Sizzler USA. Most recently, Cole was president and CEO of Santa Clara, Calif.-based, Blue Chalk Cafe Corp., owner and operator of Left at Albuquerque. "Ken has nearly 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry and a track record of successful strategic development, franchise management and growth," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International Inc. "He brings experience invaluable to our management team as we continue to strengthen the Sizzler® brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review