USA: Sizzler International appoints Kenneth Cole president and CEO of Sizzler USA
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced that Kenneth Cole has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Sizzler USA. Most recently, Cole was president and CEO of Santa Clara, Calif.-based, Blue Chalk Cafe Corp., owner and operator of Left at Albuquerque. "Ken has nearly 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry and a track record of successful strategic development, franchise management and growth," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International Inc. "He brings experience invaluable to our management team as we continue to strengthen the Sizzler® brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target