USA: Sizzler International appoints Kenneth Cole president and CEO of Sizzler USA
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced that Kenneth Cole has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Sizzler USA. Most recently, Cole was president and CEO of Santa Clara, Calif.-based, Blue Chalk Cafe Corp., owner and operator of Left at Albuquerque. "Ken has nearly 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry and a track record of successful strategic development, franchise management and growth," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International Inc. "He brings experience invaluable to our management team as we continue to strengthen the Sizzler® brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations