USA: Sizzler International appoints Kenneth Cole president and CEO of Sizzler USA
Sizzler International Inc. (NYSE:SZ) yesterday announced that Kenneth Cole has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Sizzler USA. Most recently, Cole was president and CEO of Santa Clara, Calif.-based, Blue Chalk Cafe Corp., owner and operator of Left at Albuquerque. "Ken has nearly 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry and a track record of successful strategic development, franchise management and growth," said Charles Boppell, president and CEO of Sizzler International Inc. "He brings experience invaluable to our management team as we continue to strengthen the Sizzler® brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid