USA: Sizzler USA, Inc. opens first new company store in eight years
The Cathedral City store is one of the larger Sizzlers' nationwide. The restaurant includes a full bar that seats up to 30 people and a private banquet room that can hold up to 40 guests. The restaurant also integrated Sizzler's new char-grilled menu items that include USDA choice and select steaks and the company's famous fresh salad bar. A senior menu has also been added that includes specially priced items featuring smaller portions. For seniors who choose not to order from the senior menu, a 15 percent discount off the main menu is allotted.
``Sizzler's Cathedral City store is a potential model for our future restaurant openings,'' says Thomas E. Metzger, President and CEO of Sizzler USA, Inc. ``This restaurant is an additional part of Sizzler's transformation program with several special added features. We're excited to bring the new and improved Sizzler to Cochella Valley residents.''
Sizzler recently instituted a major renovation program to incorporate a traditional grill house look in new and existing company-owned restaurants. Patrons can enjoy historic photographs of Sizzler's early years lining the walls over a rich, wood finish. Transformation efforts have also focused on moving the menu away from a buffet court format and re-emphasizing high quality, popular priced grill items.
To the extent that certain statements contained in this document may be deemed under federal securities laws to be forward-looking statements, Sizzler intends that they be subject to the safe-harbor applicable to forward-looking statements under such laws.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report