SWEDEN: Skane-Mollan flourmill posts profit of SKr2.7m
Swedish flourmill Skane-Mollan has reported net profits worth SKr2.7m (US$262,000) for the first quarter of 2002, up from SKr2.1m for the year-ago period.
Group turnover in the first quarter rose to SKr25.5m from SKr22.1m for the first quarter of last year. The group also reported operating profits worth SKr3.8m, against SKr3m for the first quarter of 2001.
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review