SWEDEN: Skane-Mollan flourmill posts profit of SKr2.7m
Swedish flourmill Skane-Mollan has reported net profits worth SKr2.7m (US$262,000) for the first quarter of 2002, up from SKr2.1m for the year-ago period. Group turnover in the first quarter rose to SKr25.5m from SKr22.1m for the first quarter of last year. The group also reported operating profits worth SKr3.8m, against SKr3m for the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery