SWEDEN: Skane-Mollan flourmill posts profit of SKr2.7m
Swedish flourmill Skane-Mollan has reported net profits worth SKr2.7m (US$262,000) for the first quarter of 2002, up from SKr2.1m for the year-ago period. Group turnover in the first quarter rose to SKr25.5m from SKr22.1m for the first quarter of last year. The group also reported operating profits worth SKr3.8m, against SKr3m for the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund