CANADA: Skor Food completes acquisition of Derry Foods
The Skor Food Group Inc. (formerly "AMT Fine Foods Ltd.") announced that it has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Limited ("Derry"). At a special meeting of shareholders held on Tuesday, 11 June 2002, Skor Food shareholders approved, amongst other things, the issuance of 100 Units of the Corporation in exchange for the Class B Common Shares of Derry, each Unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units