CANADA: Skor Food completes acquisition of Derry Foods
The Skor Food Group Inc. (formerly "AMT Fine Foods Ltd.") announced that it has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Limited ("Derry"). At a special meeting of shareholders held on Tuesday, 11 June 2002, Skor Food shareholders approved, amongst other things, the issuance of 100 Units of the Corporation in exchange for the Class B Common Shares of Derry, each Unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch