CANADA: Skor Food completes acquisition of Derry Foods
The Skor Food Group Inc. (formerly "AMT Fine Foods Ltd.") announced that it has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Limited ("Derry"). At a special meeting of shareholders held on Tuesday, 11 June 2002, Skor Food shareholders approved, amongst other things, the issuance of 100 Units of the Corporation in exchange for the Class B Common Shares of Derry, each Unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin