CANADA: Skor Food completes acquisition of Derry Foods
The Skor Food Group Inc. (formerly "AMT Fine Foods Ltd.") announced that it has acquired all the issued and outstanding Class B Common Shares of Derry Foods Limited ("Derry"). At a special meeting of shareholders held on Tuesday, 11 June 2002, Skor Food shareholders approved, amongst other things, the issuance of 100 Units of the Corporation in exchange for the Class B Common Shares of Derry, each Unit being comprised of 118,300 post-consolidated common shares and 59,150 Series A Common Share Purchase Warrants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review