NETHERLANDS: Sligro acquires EM-TE Supermarkten
Dutch food wholesaler Sligro Beheer revealed earlier today [Friday] that it has completed its €35m (US$30.8m) takeover of co-patriot supermarket chain EM-TE Supermarkten, which was announced on 16 April.
According to local newspaper De Financiele Telegraaf, the 11-outlet strong EM-TE Supermarkten employs 512 people full time and posted a turnover of €103m and a net profit of €4m in 2001.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production