NETHERLANDS: Sligro completes Sanders Supermartken acquisition
Dutch food group Sligro completed its acquisition of Sanders Supermartken today (24 August).
The Dutch competition authority has placed no restrictions on the acquisition.
Sanders Supermartken operates 22 full-service supermarkets with over 17,000 square metres of floor space in the Twente region.
Sligro plans to convert most of the stores into EMTÉ supermarkets and said a relatively large number of Sanders Supermartken outlets will be relocated and expanded in the next few years.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations