NETHERLANDS/UK: Unilever: slimming fast (COMMENT)
Anglo-Dutch consumer behemoth Unilever is abandoning its dual-chairman structure in favour of one CEO and a single headquarters. With this restructuring, Unilever hopes to speed up the decision-making process. However, it is notable that there is no sea change in overall product strategy, leaving Unilever's moves looking rather conservative compared to those of some of its rivals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units