NETHERLANDS/UK: Unilever: slimming fast (COMMENT)
Anglo-Dutch consumer behemoth Unilever is abandoning its dual-chairman structure in favour of one CEO and a single headquarters. With this restructuring, Unilever hopes to speed up the decision-making process. However, it is notable that there is no sea change in overall product strategy, leaving Unilever's moves looking rather conservative compared to those of some of its rivals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project