FINLAND: Slump in domestic profits hits HKScan in 2010
Finland-based meat processor and convenience food group HKScan today (18 February) reported a near 13% drop in annual profits on the back of a series of issues in its domestic market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- PepsiCo H1 profits up, forecast raised
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- M&A-hungry dairy co-op Agropur in Davisco deal