USA: Smith & Wollensky achieves Q4 profitability; report continued recovery
New York-based developer, owner and operator of high-end, high-volume restaurants, the Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group, has announced its financial results for the Q4 and FY ended 31 December 2001. Q4 financial highlights *The company achieved profitability, with net income of US$340,000 or US$.04/diluted share (before extraordinary item of US$.01/share), compared to a net loss of US$2.3m or US$.73 in the final quarter of 2000 (Q4 2000 included a US$2.4m charge to close the Maloney & Porcelli restaurant in Washington, DC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea