USA: Smith & Wollensky achieves Q4 profitability; report continued recovery
New York-based developer, owner and operator of high-end, high-volume restaurants, the Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group, has announced its financial results for the Q4 and FY ended 31 December 2001. Q4 financial highlights *The company achieved profitability, with net income of US$340,000 or US$.04/diluted share (before extraordinary item of US$.01/share), compared to a net loss of US$2.3m or US$.73 in the final quarter of 2000 (Q4 2000 included a US$2.4m charge to close the Maloney & Porcelli restaurant in Washington, DC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs