USA: Smith & Wollensky sees Q2 sales up
New York-based high-end restaurant operator Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group has reported increased sales for its Q2 ended 1 July 2002. Total sales for the quarter were US$18.7m, a 5.1% increase over the Q2 last year. On a comparable restaurant basis, total sales increased 2.7% from the year ago period. In the Q1 2002, total comparable sales had been off 4.6%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action