USA: Smith & Wollensky sees Q2 sales up
New York-based high-end restaurant operator Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group has reported increased sales for its Q2 ended 1 July 2002. Total sales for the quarter were US$18.7m, a 5.1% increase over the Q2 last year. On a comparable restaurant basis, total sales increased 2.7% from the year ago period. In the Q1 2002, total comparable sales had been off 4.6%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund