USA: Smithfield Foods reacts to lawsuits
Smithfield Foods, Inc. (NYSE: SFD) yesterday issued the following statement from Richard J. M. Poulson, Vice President and Senior Advisor to the Chairman in response to an announcement by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and a team of contingency-fee lawyers that they intend to file suit against Smithfield Foods today:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale