USA: Smithfield Foods to add Stefano's Italian Products to its deli lines
Smithfield, Va.-based meat giant Smithfield Foods is adding to its stable of deli product offerings with the acquisition of an 80% interest in Stefano Foods, a producer of Italian convenience foods, including stuffed breads (stromboli), calzones, stuffed pizza rings and pizzas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund