USA: Smithfield tours with mobile kitchen to encourage home cooking
The world's largest pork producer, Smithfield, is rolling into US cities in the Northeast and Midwest this March with the "Smithfield Taste the Future Tour", featuring a professional chef team and an 18-wheel mobile kitchen that aims to "redefine home cooking convenience and deliver mealtime solutions to American consumers".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses