USA: Smucker sees 9% increase in Q4 sales, updates FY 2003 guidance
Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co has announced a 9% increase in sales for its Q4 ended 30 April 2002, to US$176.1m from US$161.4m year on year. The company recorded EBITDA of US$23.6m versus US$19.9m in Q4 2001. Net income was US$6.7m, affected by costs incurred by the merger with Jif and Crisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre