USA: Smucker sees 9% increase in Q4 sales, updates FY 2003 guidance
Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co has announced a 9% increase in sales for its Q4 ended 30 April 2002, to US$176.1m from US$161.4m year on year. The company recorded EBITDA of US$23.6m versus US$19.9m in Q4 2001. Net income was US$6.7m, affected by costs incurred by the merger with Jif and Crisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk