USA: Smucker sees 9% increase in Q4 sales, updates FY 2003 guidance
Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co has announced a 9% increase in sales for its Q4 ended 30 April 2002, to US$176.1m from US$161.4m year on year. The company recorded EBITDA of US$23.6m versus US$19.9m in Q4 2001. Net income was US$6.7m, affected by costs incurred by the merger with Jif and Crisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning