UK: The Ryvita Company: snack attack (COMMENT)
Ryvita is squaring up to Snack-a-Jacks in the growing low fat rice snack sector. Intense competition from Quaker's strong market leader and uncertainty concerning consumers' overall willingness to sacrifice taste for health will prove difficult obstacles to overcome. Success will ultimately revolve around the brand's well-established reputation in health-orientated food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target