AUSTRALIA: Snack food choices about related offers
Australian consumers make many purchases of snack foods with reference to associated competitions or collectibles, rather than the product's ingredients, according to market analyst ACNielsen . A new report by the company, released this month, identifies various segments within the A$800m snack food sector, for example nutritious snacks, nuts and salty snacks. Furthermore, it reveals that the nutritious snack segment is the third-fastest growing segment in Australia's grocery market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea