AUSTRALIA: Snack food choices about related offers
Australian consumers make many purchases of snack foods with reference to associated competitions or collectibles, rather than the product's ingredients, according to market analyst ACNielsen . A new report by the company, released this month, identifies various segments within the A$800m snack food sector, for example nutritious snacks, nuts and salty snacks. Furthermore, it reveals that the nutritious snack segment is the third-fastest growing segment in Australia's grocery market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units