AUSTRALIA: Snack food choices about related offers
Australian consumers make many purchases of snack foods with reference to associated competitions or collectibles, rather than the product's ingredients, according to market analyst ACNielsen . A new report by the company, released this month, identifies various segments within the A$800m snack food sector, for example nutritious snacks, nuts and salty snacks. Furthermore, it reveals that the nutritious snack segment is the third-fastest growing segment in Australia's grocery market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund