AUSTRALIA: Snack food choices about related offers
Australian consumers make many purchases of snack foods with reference to associated competitions or collectibles, rather than the product's ingredients, according to market analyst ACNielsen . A new report by the company, released this month, identifies various segments within the A$800m snack food sector, for example nutritious snacks, nuts and salty snacks. Furthermore, it reveals that the nutritious snack segment is the third-fastest growing segment in Australia's grocery market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target