AUSTRALIA: Snack Foods Ltd flags 15% rise in profits
In a climate marked by profit warnings, Sydney-based Snack Foods Ltd has bucked the trend, flagging a 15% rise in pre-tax profits this financial year to A$15.3m (US$7.9m). In response to the news, shares in the group soared 6.5% to a record high of A$1.14 apiece. Snack Foods makes products under its own brands, for example the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid