JAPAN: Snow Brand a step closer to Nestlé JV?
Struggling Japanese dairy giant Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP) is believed to be mulling a joint venture with Nestlé Japan in the childcare products sector. Still suffering from the food poisoning scandal it caused in the summer of 2000, and the recent revelations of a mislabelling scam at its meat packing subsidiary Snow Brand Foods, SBMP is hoping that a tie-up with the local arm of Swiss food behemoth Nestlé could help revive its flagging business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry