JAPAN: Snow Brand and Otsuka set up clinical nutrition JV
Beleaguered Japanese dairy group Snow Brand Milk Products has finalised the details of its clinical nutrition with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., giving Otsuka control of Snow Brand's nutrition business. The new company was set up yesterday [Tuesday]. From 1 June, the new company, Tokyo-based EN Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., will take over nutrients production at Snow Brand's existing plant in Hanamaki, Iwate Prefecture. The new company will also be involved in the researching and distributing enteral nutrients, medical food and food products tailored to the requirements of the elderly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report