JAPAN: Snow Brand denies decision on sale of wholesale unit
Japan's beleaguered dairy giant Snow Brand Milk Products Co has insisted that it is not definite that it will be selling all of its shares in the food product wholesale unit Yukijirushi Access Inc.
Responding earlier today [Tuesday] to a report in the Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper that pointed to a sale, the company admitted that while various measures are being considered, the fate of the unit has not yet been decided.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China