JAPAN: Snow Brand likely to meet full-year earnings estimates
Beleaguered Japanese dairy products company Snow Brand Milk Products said it is likely to achieve its earnings estimates for the financial year to 31 March. The company is currently forecasting a group net loss of ¥23bn (US$194.6m) on sales of ¥686bn. Snow Brand's president Tadaaki Konose said the company plans to complete its restructuring measures, which include reorganising and selling group companies, by June, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units