JAPAN: Snow Brand likely to meet full-year earnings estimates
Beleaguered Japanese dairy products company Snow Brand Milk Products said it is likely to achieve its earnings estimates for the financial year to 31 March. The company is currently forecasting a group net loss of ¥23bn (US$194.6m) on sales of ¥686bn. Snow Brand's president Tadaaki Konose said the company plans to complete its restructuring measures, which include reorganising and selling group companies, by June, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti