JAPAN: Snow Brand likely to meet full-year earnings estimates
Beleaguered Japanese dairy products company Snow Brand Milk Products said it is likely to achieve its earnings estimates for the financial year to 31 March. The company is currently forecasting a group net loss of ¥23bn (US$194.6m) on sales of ¥686bn. Snow Brand's president Tadaaki Konose said the company plans to complete its restructuring measures, which include reorganising and selling group companies, by June, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods