JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk hooks up with Otsuka Pharm in clinical nutrition JV
Snow Brand Milk Products said it has reached a broad agreement to establish a joint venture in the field of clinical nutrition. The new operation is expected to be up and running by the end of next month. Some 40% of the new company#;s capital will be provided by Otsuka, with the other 40% coming out of Snow Brand#;s own coffers. The remit of the new company is not exactly clear, although it is also expected to include work on businesses outside the area of clinical nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea