JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk hooks up with Otsuka Pharm in clinical nutrition JV
Snow Brand Milk Products said it has reached a broad agreement to establish a joint venture in the field of clinical nutrition. The new operation is expected to be up and running by the end of next month. Some 40% of the new company#;s capital will be provided by Otsuka, with the other 40% coming out of Snow Brand#;s own coffers. The remit of the new company is not exactly clear, although it is also expected to include work on businesses outside the area of clinical nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods