JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products posts fourth consecutive annual loss
Japanese dairy product manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products has reported its fourth straight year of losses as sales continued to feel the impact of a series of scandals. The company posted a group net loss of ¥27.09bn (US$231.9m) for the year to 31 March, compared to a loss of ¥71.74bn in the previous year, helped by a one-time gain of ¥30bn from a debt waiver.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"