JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products posts fourth consecutive annual loss
Japanese dairy product manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products has reported its fourth straight year of losses as sales continued to feel the impact of a series of scandals. The company posted a group net loss of ¥27.09bn (US$231.9m) for the year to 31 March, compared to a loss of ¥71.74bn in the previous year, helped by a one-time gain of ¥30bn from a debt waiver.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund