JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products posts fourth consecutive annual loss
Japanese dairy product manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products has reported its fourth straight year of losses as sales continued to feel the impact of a series of scandals. The company posted a group net loss of ¥27.09bn (US$231.9m) for the year to 31 March, compared to a loss of ¥71.74bn in the previous year, helped by a one-time gain of ¥30bn from a debt waiver.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action