JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products posts fourth consecutive annual loss
Japanese dairy product manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products has reported its fourth straight year of losses as sales continued to feel the impact of a series of scandals. The company posted a group net loss of ¥27.09bn (US$231.9m) for the year to 31 March, compared to a loss of ¥71.74bn in the previous year, helped by a one-time gain of ¥30bn from a debt waiver.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid