JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products returns to first-half profit
Japanese dairy products maker Snow Brand Milk Products has reported a group net profit for the first half to 30 September, compared to a year-earlier loss. The company posted a first-half net profit of ¥392m (US$3.6m), compared to a loss of ¥45.4bn in the year-ago period. Snow Brand had been aiming for ¥500m net profit, but did not reach the target because of an investment loss of ¥300m, reported Jiji Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations