JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products returns to first-half profit
Japanese dairy products maker Snow Brand Milk Products has reported a group net profit for the first half to 30 September, compared to a year-earlier loss. The company posted a first-half net profit of ¥392m (US$3.6m), compared to a loss of ¥45.4bn in the year-ago period. Snow Brand had been aiming for ¥500m net profit, but did not reach the target because of an investment loss of ¥300m, reported Jiji Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs