JAPAN: Snow Brand Milk Products set to up stake in Yukijirushi Access - report
Japanese dairy firm Snow Brand Milk Products is reportedly poised to reacquire Marubeni's 7.5% stake in food wholesaler Yukijirushi Access. Snow Bran Milk Products is to pay around ¥2.9bn (US$24.7m) to increase its stake in the wholesaler to around 17.7%, reported the Nihon Keizai Shimbun. Itochu Corp is Yukijirushi Access' leading shareholder, with a 25% stake.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant