JAPAN: Snow Brand offloads wine division for ¥400m
Beleaguered Japanese dairy products company Snow Brand Milk Products Co. announced today [Tuesday] that it would sell its wine-making subsidiary. The subsidiary is based in Yamanashi Prefecture, west of Tokyo. It will be acquired by a local confectionery producer for some ¥400m (US$3.3m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations