JAPAN: Snow Brand offloads wine division for ¥400m
Beleaguered Japanese dairy products company Snow Brand Milk Products Co. announced today [Tuesday] that it would sell its wine-making subsidiary. The subsidiary is based in Yamanashi Prefecture, west of Tokyo. It will be acquired by a local confectionery producer for some ¥400m (US$3.3m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast