JAPAN: Snow Brand outlines details of new milk JV
Beleaguered Japanese milk processor Snow Brand Milk Products yesterday [Thursday] outlined the small print of a milk joint venture it has agreed with a number of partners. The new company, to be called Nippon Milk Community Co., will be set up as of 1 January with capital of ¥15bn (US$125.1m). The new entity forecasts first year sales of ¥245bn, and will employ 2,110 staff, reports Dow Jones
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report