JAPAN: Snow Brand outlines details of new milk JV
Beleaguered Japanese milk processor Snow Brand Milk Products yesterday [Thursday] outlined the small print of a milk joint venture it has agreed with a number of partners. The new company, to be called Nippon Milk Community Co., will be set up as of 1 January with capital of ¥15bn (US$125.1m). The new entity forecasts first year sales of ¥245bn, and will employ 2,110 staff, reports Dow Jones
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%