JAPAN: Snow Brand outlines details of new milk JV
Beleaguered Japanese milk processor Snow Brand Milk Products yesterday [Thursday] outlined the small print of a milk joint venture it has agreed with a number of partners. The new company, to be called Nippon Milk Community Co., will be set up as of 1 January with capital of ¥15bn (US$125.1m). The new entity forecasts first year sales of ¥245bn, and will employ 2,110 staff, reports Dow Jones
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units