JAPAN: Snow Brand rallies on news of capital injection by Itochu
A media report that trading house Itochu Corp was mulling a capital injection into Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP) prompted a rebound in the troubled company's shares earlier today [Thursday]. Japan's largest dairy manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP) has been hit by repeated scandals, the latest of which involved fraudulent meat labelling at its subsidiary
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast