JAPAN: Snow Brand recalls yoghurt on bacteria concerns
Japanese dairy group Snow Brand Milk Products has recalled some 3,600 pots of yoghurt after it was discovered they contained higher than permitted levels of the colon bacillus and other foreign bacteria. The bacillus was detected in 500g-pots of Natulait PROGB yoghurt produced at its Kobe factory on 16 July, with a sell-by date of 30 July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action