JAPAN: Snow Brand removed from schools after scandal uncovered
Products manufactured by scandal ridden dairy giant Snow Brand have been banned from schools in the Osaka, Nara and Shimane prefectures. Education boards in these areas, as well as in eight Japanese cities, decided to ban the goods after a fraudulent beef labeling operation came to light at Snow Brand subsidiary Snow Brand Food Co last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund