JAPAN: Snow Brand subsidiary to change name
Yukijirushi Frozen Foods is to change its name to Agli Foods. The company is a subsidiary of beleaguered food manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Products and has registered a decline in sales since June 2002. Yukijirushi Frozen Foods plans to undertake a restructuring campaign under its new name, which include the appointment of Seiichi Haneda as managing director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up