JAPAN: Snow Brand to restructure after scandals rock company
Snow Brand Milk Products (SBMP), whose scandal-hit subsidiary Snow Brand Foods (SBF) was recently found to have been wrongly labelling imported beef as domestic produce to take advantage of a BSE government subsidies programme, revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it will map out a group restructuring plan by the end of March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast