JAPAN: Snow Brand to sell off pharmaceuticals arm
Scandal ridden dairy firm Snow Brand Milk Products Co is set to start talks for the sale of its pharmaceutical products arm Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co . Snow Brand has been desperate to improve sales since being discovered at the centre of a mass food poisoning incident last summer, in which one consumer died. It has already linked up with firms such as Swiss giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations