JAPAN: Snow Brand to sell off pharmaceuticals arm
Scandal ridden dairy firm Snow Brand Milk Products Co is set to start talks for the sale of its pharmaceutical products arm Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co . Snow Brand has been desperate to improve sales since being discovered at the centre of a mass food poisoning incident last summer, in which one consumer died. It has already linked up with firms such as Swiss giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea