JAPAN: Snow Brand to sell off pharmaceuticals arm
Scandal ridden dairy firm Snow Brand Milk Products Co is set to start talks for the sale of its pharmaceutical products arm Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co . Snow Brand has been desperate to improve sales since being discovered at the centre of a mass food poisoning incident last summer, in which one consumer died. It has already linked up with firms such as Swiss giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth