JAPAN: Snow Brand to sell off pharmaceuticals arm
Scandal ridden dairy firm Snow Brand Milk Products Co is set to start talks for the sale of its pharmaceutical products arm Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co . Snow Brand has been desperate to improve sales since being discovered at the centre of a mass food poisoning incident last summer, in which one consumer died. It has already linked up with firms such as Swiss giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant